About DSLR Goa Land Records (Dharnaksh Goa)
DSLR Goa or Dharnaksh Goa is the software system developed by Directorate of Settlement & Land Records (DSLR) in association with National Informatics Center (NIC) to provide Goa Land Records online to general public. Goa was the first state to have 100% computerized Land Records. Both rural & urban Record of Rights (RoR) are computerized.
Dharnaksh Goa land records are available online @ dslr.goa.nic.in for following tehsils – Bardez, Bicholim, Canacona, Dharbandora, Mormugao, Pernem, Ponda, Quepem, Salcete, Sanguem, Sattari, Tiswadi.
Want to know more about online land record system in India? – see Land Records on Web.
Why Goa Land Records (Record of Rights) are required?
You may require your Goa Land Records for any of the following reasons:
- To establish land title during land sale and property registration.
- For land division.
- For account opening in Bank.
- To take Bank Loan.
- To check Mutation status.
- Personal purposes.
- Court purposes.
How to obtain Dharnaksh Goa Land Records Online?
1. Open DSLR Goa website – http://dslr.goa.nic.in.
2. On the home page, Click on “Form I & XIV” to obtain Rural Land Records or on “Form D” for Urban Land Records.
3. If you click on Form I & XIV in Step 2 i.e. to view Rural Land Records, fill details of your Land (PT Sheet No. & Chalta No.). Then click on “View Details” to generate report.
4. Save your Goa Land Records Report (Rural Land).
5. If you click on Form D in Step 2 i.e. to view Urban Land Records, fill Location Details and Survey No. of your Land. Then click on “View Details” to generate report.
6. Save your Goa Land Records Report (Urban Land).
How to check Mutation Status of Rural Land in Goa online?
- On the home page of DSLR Goa website, click on “Mutation Status (Rural)” link.
- Fill mutation details for the Land (Taluka, Mutation No.). Then click on “View Status” to generate report.
How to check Mutation Status of Urban Land in Goa online?
- On the home page of DSLR Goa website, click on “Mutation Status (Urban)” link.
- Enter Mutation No. Then click on “View Status” to generate report.
Understanding DSLR Goa Land Records
Check out these resources if you are finding it difficult to understand your Goa Land Records:
Area Conversion and Length Conversion Factors for all land measurement units used in India.
For eg. you can find conversion factors for land area units like Acre, Square Yard, Square Feet, Square Meter, Bigha etc.
For quick conversion of one area unit to another unit, you can use this land area converter. Covers all land area units used in India such as Bigha, Acre, Square Yards, Square Feet, Square Meter, Gunta etc.
A comprehensive glossary of Land & Revenue terms used in India.
Most comprehensive guide on Land Records in India, available on internet, covering detailed tutorials on land record systems of all states in India.
This article is for information purpose only. We do not provide any land records related services.
Over to You
We need your love! Like, Share and Rate the article if you found it useful.
Have something to say or ask? Please comment below.