Himbhoomi – Himachal Pradesh Land Records & Jamabandi
About Himachal Pradesh Land Records System – Himbhoomi
Himbhoomi is the Land Record software system developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC) in association with Revenue Department of Himachal Pradesh, to provide Himachal Pradesh Land Records (Jamabandi Nakal) online at himachal.nic.in.
Himachal Pradesh land records are available for all major tehsils of all 12 districts – Bilaspur (बिलासपुर), Chamba (चम्बा), Hamirpur (हमीरपुर), Kangra (काँगड़ा), Kinnaur (किन्नौर), Kullu (कुल्लू)), Lahaul-Spiti (लाहौल-स्पीति)), Mandi (मंडी), Shimla (शिमला), Sirmaur (सिरमौर), Solan (सोलन), Una (ऊना). Some tehsils, where internet connectivity is not available, are not yet covered under online land records system. For such tehsils, you will get message “उपलब्ध नहीं है” in village.
To know more about online land record system in India, read Land Records on Web.
How to obtain Himachal Pradesh Land Records Online?
1. Open Himachal Pradesh official website – http://himachal.nic.in to access himbhoomi.
2. Under the “e-services” dropdown, click on “View your Land Records online”.
3. Click on “जमाबंदी” link to obtain Land Records.
4. Select District (ज़िला), Tehsil (तहसील), Village (गाँव) where the land is located and select Record Year (वर्ष).
5. Search by Khewat (खेवट), Khatauni (खतौनी) or Khasra (खसरा) – Select one option.
6. Select Khasra No. (खसरा), Khewat No. (खेवट) or Khatauni No. (खतौनी). Then click on “नकल देखें” to generate land record report.
7. Save your Himachal Pradesh Land Records Report (Jamabandi Nakal).
Different reasons why Land Records (Jamabandi Nakal/ Shajra Nasb) are required?
You may require your Himachal Land Records – Jamabandi, Shajra Nasb etc. for various reasons, such as:
- For taking Bank loan.
- To verify land title during sale/ purchase of land.
- For division of land.
- For checking status of Mutation.
- To open Bank Account.
- Legal purposes.
- Personal reasons.
Making Sense out of your Himbhoomi Himachal Pradesh Land Records
Following resources will help you in understanding your Himachal Land Records better.
You can convert one area unit to another, using this land area converter. Covers all land area units used in India including all local units used in Himachal Pradesh such as Bigha, Biswa, Ghumaon, Kanal, Marla, Murabba, Sarsahi, Acre etc. You can even convert to other units used elsewhere.
A guide on all land measurement units used in India including Area Conversion Table and Length Conversion Table.
For eg. you can find conversion factors for local land area units used in Himachal Pradesh – Bigha, Biswa, Ghumaon, Kanal, Marla, Murabba, Sarsahi, Acre etc.
Glossary of terms used in Land & Revenue Records in India that will help you in understanding your Himachal land records properly.
A comprehensive guide on Land Records in India, covering detailed tutorials on land record systems of all states in India.
Online facility to access Himbhoomi – Himachal Pradesh Land Records (Jamabandi Nakal) is made available for information only. To get certified copy of Jamabandi or Shajra Nasb, please contact nearest Lok Mitra Kendra/ Tehsil Centre or concerned Patwari.
Over to You
We need your love! Like, Share and Rate the article on “Himbhoomi – Himachal Pradesh Land Records & Jamabandi“, if you found it useful.
Have something to say or ask? Please comment below.