Jami Tripura Land Records Guide
About Jami Tripura Land Records System
Jami is the online Land Record software system developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC) in association with Revenue Department of Tripura, to provide Tripura Land Records (Khatian and Plot information) and related services online at jami.tripura.gov.in.
To know more about online land record system in India, read Land Records on Web.
Why Land Records (Khatian and Plot Information) are required?
Land Records (Khatian and Plot Information) are used for various purposes:
- To verify land title and know the genuineness of seller (owner).
- Required during property registration at Sub-Registrar’s office.
- To raise farm loan from Bank.
- In case of Civil litigation.
- For personal purpose.
How to obtain Jami Tripura Land Records Online?
1. Open Jami Tripura Land Records website – http://jami.tripura.gov.in.
2. Under Citizen Centric E-Services, you can search for any Land Records related services. To obtain Land Records, click on the link “Khatian/ Plot based search”.
3. Complete location details – District, Subdivision, Revenue Circle, Tehsil, Mouja.
4. Enter Khatian No. or Plot No. and Hit “Search” to generate Land Record Report.
5. Save your Tripura Land Records Report (Plot & Khatian Information).
How to check Mutation Status Online?
1. On Jami Tripura Land Records website, click on “Know Mutation Status” or open the link – http://jami.tripura.gov.in/Citizen_Service/mutation_status.aspx.
2. Complete location details – District, Subdivision, Revenue Circle, Tehsil, Mouja.
3. Enter MR No. and Hit “Search” to generate Mutation Status Report.
How to view Village Map Online?
1. On Jami Tripura Land Records website, click on “View Map” or open the link – http://jami.tripura.gov.in/Citizen_Service/map_view.aspx.
2. Complete location details – District, Subdivision, Revenue Circle, Tehsil, Mouja
3. Click on “Search Map” to generate Village Map.
4. Save your Village Map.
Understanding Jami Tripura Land Records
These resources can help you in understanding your Jami Tripura Land Records (Khatian & Plot Information) better.
A comprehensive guide on all land measurement units used in India. For eg. you can find conversion factors for land area units used in Tripura – Dhur, Kranta, Acre, Square Meter, Square Yard, Square Feet etc.
You can convert land area units using this easy to use converter. It covers all land area units used in India including units used in Tripura such as Dhur, Kranta, Acre, Square Meter, Square Yard, Square Feet etc.
A glossary of Land & Revenue Records terms used in India.
Detailed tutorials on land record systems of all states in India.
Over to You
We need your love! Like, Share and Rate the article if you found it useful.
Have something to say or ask? Please comment below.