About Jharkhand Land Record System
Jharkhand Land Record system is developed by Department of Revenue and Land Reforms of Jharkhand in association with National Informatics Center (NIC) to reform land records system in Jharkhand. One of the major objectives of the system is to provide Jharkhand Land Records (Khasra, Khata details) online to general public.
Currently, Jharkhand land records are available online on http://jhr.nic.in/lrms for few districts & tehsils only i.e. 6 out of total 24 districts – Ranchi (रांची), Bokaro (बोकारो), Hazaribagh (हजारिबाघ), Dumka (दुमका), Lohardaga (लोहरदगा), Ramgarh (रामगढ़). Digitization of records for other locations is under process.
Read more about online land record system in India here – Land Records on Web.
Different reasons why Land Records (Khasra, Khata, Register-2 details) are required?
You would require your Jharkhand land records for any of the following reasons:
- For checking Mutation status.
- To raise farm credit / loan from the Bank.
- For Bank account opening.
- To verify land title during sale of land and registration of property.
- For division of land.
- Personal purpose.
- Legal purposes.
How to obtain Jharkhand Land Record – Khata details Online?
1. Open Jharkhand Land Records website – http://jhr.nic.in/lrms.
2. Click on “अपना खाता देखें” to obtain Khata Details (अधिकार अभिलेख).
3. Select the District (ज़िला), where the land is located for eg. Bokaro. Land Records are available only for locations marked with star.
4. Select Anchal (अंचल)/ Tehsil.
5. Select Halka (हल्का), Type of Land (किस्म ज़मीन) from dropdown.
6. Select Mouza (मौजा)/ Village. You can filter Villages/ Mouza by clicking on any Hindi alphabet on right.
7. Search by Khata No. (खाता संख्या) or by Holder’s Name (खाताधारी का नाम) or select from all khatas. Then click on “खाता खोजें”.
8. Click on “देखें” to generate Record of Rights (RoR) Report (अधिकार अभिलेख).
9. Save your Jharkhand Land Record Report (अधिकार अभिलेख)
How to obtain Register-2 details Online?
3. Select Anchal (अंचल)/ Tehsil.
4. Select Halka (हल्का), Mouza (मौजा) from dropdown.
5. Search by Part No., Name, Plot No., Khata No. or check complete Register 2.
6. Click on “Search” to check Register 2.
7. Click on “देखें” to generate Register2 (पंजी – II).
8. Save your Register-2 Report (पंजी-II प्रति).
How to obtain Khatian Report or Register-2 Report by Khata No.?
1. On home page of Jharkhand Land Record website, click on link “खाता एवं रजिस्टर – II देखें” to obtain Khatian report or Register-2 report by khata No.
2. Select the information required – Khatian (खतियान) or Register 2 (रजिस्टर २).
3. Complete Details – District (ज़िला), Anchal (अंचल), Halka (हल्का), Mouza (मौजा).
4. Select your Khata No. (खाता नंबर) from dropdown.
5. Select type of Land (किस्म ज़मीन).
6. Click to generate required report – Khatian (खतियान)/ Register 2 (रजिस्टर २).
7. Save your Khatian Report by Khata no./ Continuous Khatian (Register-2) Report.
How to obtain Bhu-Naksha (Khasra Map) for your land?
1. On home page of Jharkhand Land Record website, click on link “Bhu-Naksha” to obtain Khasra Map (भू-नक्शा) or click on the direct link – http://jharbhoomi.nic.in:8080/bhunakshaweb3/. Currently, Bhu-Naksha facility is available for few locations only.
2. Select District, Circle, Mouza from dropdown.
3. Fill your Plot No. and hit “Enter”.
4. Click on “Map Report” to generate Map for your Plot.
5. Save your Khasra Map (भू-नक्शा).
How to get Mutation Receipt?
1. On home page of Jharkhand Land Record website, click on link “ऑनलाइन आवेदन” to get Mutation Receipt.
2. Select your District, Circle.
3. Select “Get Receipt” to obtain Mutation Receipt.
3. Select Search criteria. You can search date wise, case wise, by name or simply select All and choose. Then click “Search”.
5. After clicking “Search”, the system will populate all cases based on your search criteria. Now, click on “View” on your case.
6. Save your Mutation Receipt.
How to apply for Mutation online?
1. On home page of Jharkhand Land Record website, click on link “ऑनलाइन आवेदन” to apply for Mutation online.
2. Select your District, Circle.
3. Select “Apply Online” to apply for Mutation online.
4. Select Mutation Initiation Type.
5. Complete Application Details & Apply.
How to check Mutation Application status?
1. On home page of Jharkhand Land Record website, click on link “आवेदन स्थिति” to check Mutation Application status.
2. Select the District (ज़िला), where the land is located for eg. Bokaro. This service is currently available for few locations only.
3. Select Anchal (अंचल).
4. Select Year (वर्ष).
5. Select Search Option & click “Search”. The system will populate cases based on your search criteria.
6. Click on “View” to generate Mutation Application Status Report.
7. Save your Mutation Application Status Report (म्युटेशन आवेदन की स्थिति)
Understanding Jharkhand Land Records
Following resources can help you in understanding your Jharkhand Land Records – Khata, Khasra, Register-2 details etc.
An exhaustive glossary of terms used in Indian Land & Revenue Records.
Area Conversion Table and Length Conversion Table for all land measurement units used in India.
For eg. you can find conversion factors for local land area units used in Jharkhand – Bigha, Kattha, Decimal, Dhur, Lecha, Acre etc.
For quick conversion of one area unit to another unit, you can use this land area converter. Covers all land area units used in India including all local units used in Jharkhand such as Bigha, Kattha, Decimal, Dhur, Lecha, Acre etc.
A comprehensive guide on Land Records in India, covering detailed tutorials on land record systems of all states in India.
Jharkhand Land Records (Khata/ Register-2 etc.) are made available online only for information purposes. Certified copy of Land Records can be obtained from local Revenue department office on payment of nominal fee.
Over to You
We need your love! Like, Share and Rate this article on “Jharkhand Land Record” if you found it useful.
Have something to say or ask? Please comment below.