Pondicherry Land Records @ pon.nic.in | Step-by-Step Guide
About Pondicherry Land Records System
Department of Revenue and Disaster Management of Puducherry in association with National Informatics Center (NIC), has computerized Pondicherry land records which can be accessed from the link – pon.nic.in/nilamagal.
Pondicherry Land Records are available online for all 4 regions – Karaikal, Mahe, Pondicherry and Yanam.
Read more about online land record system in India here – Land Records on Web.
Different reasons why Land Records are required?
- To know genuineness of seller (owner) when land is being sold.
- Serves as proof of land title.
- Required at Sub-Registrar’s office during property registration.
- To take loan from the Bank.
- Court needs land record proofs in case of any civil litigation.
- For personal purposes.
How to obtain Pondicherry Land Records Online?
1. To access Pondicherry Land Records, click on this link – http://www.pon.nic.in/nilamagal/.
2. Click on Land Record Details link.
3. Complete your location details – Region, Taluk, Village.
4. Select your Land Type – “Cultivable/ Residential.
5. Search by Patta Number or by Re-Survey Number.
5 a) Check Out Sample Land Record for Cultivable & Residential Land, when searched by Patta No.
5 b) If you search by Re-Survey No., choose Sub-Division of Survey No. to generate report.
Check Out Sample Land Record for Cultivable & Residential Land, when searched by Patta No. & Re-Survey No.
To convert one area unit to another. Covers all international units and local area units used in India.
Area Conversion Factors and Length Conversion Factors for land measurement units used in India.
A glossary of terms used in Land & Revenue Records of India.
Detailed tutorials on land record systems of all Indian states.
Over to You
We need your love! Like, Share and Rate the article if you found it useful.
Have something to say or ask? Please comment below.