About AnyRoR Gujarat Land Records System
AnyRoR, which means Any Record of Rights Anywhere, is the Land Record software system developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC) in association with Revenue Department of Gujarat, to provide Gujarat Land Records (VF – 7/12, 8A, 6, 135D ) online.
RoR documents show details of land ownership, survey number, type of land, irrigation methods, crop details etc. This document is basically used by farmers for land transactions (mutations), obtaining crop loans, concessions linked to the size of the land holding etc.
Land Records in India have been a topic of debate since ages because of mainly two reasons – (i) lack of clear titles & (ii) difficulty in obtaining & understanding land records. It was really difficult to obtain records of rights – satbara (7/12) survey no. details, 8A khata details, form 6 entry details, notice 135D for mutation etc. from the revenue department. Gujarat State has already computerized most of their land records which can be viewed online from their official website http://anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
To know more about online land record system in India, check out Land Records on Web.
Why Gujarat Land Records are required?
You may require your Gujarat Land Records (7/12, 8A, VF 6, 135D) for various reasons, such as:
- To establish land title during sale/ purchase of land and during registration of property.
- To check Mutation status.
- To raise farm credit or Bank loan.
- For land division within family members.
- For account opening in Bank.
- Legal purposes.
- Personal purposes.
How to get Gujarat Land Records Online from AnyRoR website?
Youtube Link – http://youtu.be/W1Ilnk7nT8Q
1. Open AnyRoR Gujarat website – http://anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
2. Click on “View Land Record” to check Records of Rights (RoR).
3. Select appropriate Record required:
(i) VF 7 Survey No. Details – Village Form 7 is popularly known as 7/12 or satbara. Choose this option to get Survey No. (Khasra) details of your land.
(ii) VF 8A Khata Details – Choose this option to get Khata details of your land.
(iii) VF 6 Entry details – Village Form 6 is a register maintained by Talati to incorporate day-to-day changes in land records. Use this option to check entry details for any changes.
(iv) 135 D Notice to Mutation – When you apply for Mutation, Talati prepares Notice 135D (Notice to Mutation), which is served to khatedars concerned, relevant parties (buyers, sellers, direct beneficiaries, banks, as per the case) and any other interested parties for any objections. Use this option to check any such notices.
4. Enter your land details – District, Taluka, Village, Survey No. / Khata No./ Entry No. etc.
5. Enter Captcha and Hit “Get Detail” to generate report.
How to get certified computerized copy of Gujarat Land Records – 7/12 Utara, 8A, 6?
- Visit an e-Dhara Kendra at local Taluka Mamlatdar office.
- Request for RoR print by quoting – Survey No (s), Khata No(s), Farm Name(s) or Khatedar Name.
- After confirming the record details, operator prints 7/12 or 8A from the computer.
- e-Dhara Dy Mamlatdar or any nominated personnel signs and stamps requested computerized RoR, which is handed over to applicant. User charges of Rs. 15/- are collected.
- Signature of applicant for receiving computerized demanded RoR is taken in RoR issuance register.
Making more sense out of Gujarat Land Records
These resources will help you in understanding your Gujarat Land Records better.
A glossary of terms used in Land & Revenue Records in India which will help you in understanding your gujarat land records.
You can easily convert from one area unit to another using this land area converter. Covers all land area units used in India including all units used in Gujarat such as Bigha, Acre, Square Feet, Square Meter, Square Yard etc. You can even convert to other units used elsewhere.
A comprehensive guide on land measurement units used in India including Area Conversion Factors and Length Conversion Factors.
For eg. you can find conversion factors for land area units used in Gujarat – Bigha, Acre, Square Feet, Square Meter, Square Yard etc.
Most comprehensive guide on Land Records in India, available on internet, covering detailed tutorials on land record systems of all states in India.
Over to You
We need your love! Like, Share and Rate the article if you found it useful.
Have something to say or ask? Please comment below.