About Apnakhata Rajasthan Land Record System
ApnaKhata is the online Land Record software system developed by Rajaswa Vibhag (Revenue Department) of Rajasthan in association with National Informatics Centre (NIC), to provide Records of Rights (Nakal) of Land Records of Rajasthan state online at apnakhata.raj.nic.in.
Apnakhata website provides online Land Records for all 33 districts of Rajasthan – Ajmer (अजमेर), Alwar (अलवर), Banswara (बांसवाडा), Baran (बांरा), Barmer (बाड़मेर), Bharatpur (भरतपुर), Bhilwara (भीलवाडा), Bikaner (बीकानेर), Bundi (बूंदी), Chittorgarh (चित्तौड़गढ़), Churu (चुरू), Dausa (दौसा), Dhaulpur (धौलपुर), Dungarpur (डूंगरपुर), Hanumangarh (हनुमानगढ़), Jaipur (जयपुर), Jaisalmer (जैसलमेर), Jalor (जालोर), Jhalawar (झालावाड), Jhunjhunu (झुंझुनू), Jodhpur (जोधपुर), Karauli (करौली), Kota (कोटा), Nagaur (नागौर), Pali (पाली), Pratapgarh (प्रतापगढ़), Rajasamand (राजसमंद), Sawai Madhopur (सवाई माधोपुर), Sikar (सीकर), Sirohi (सिरोही), Sri Ganganagar (श्री गंगानगर), Tonk (टोंक), Udaipur (उदयपुर).
Read more about online land record system in India – Land Records on Web.
How to get Apnakhata Rajasthan Land Record (Jamabandi Nakal) Online?
Youtube Link – http://youtu.be/x0dtxvnbiJY
1. Open the website – http://apnakhata.raj.nic.in .
2. Click on the link “अपना खाता” (Apna Khata) on Home Page.
3. On the map, select the District (ज़िला) in which the land is located for eg. Alwar (अलवर).
4. Select the Tehsil (तहसील) in which the land is located for eg. Neemrana (नीमराना).
5. On next page, select year for which you want records (जमाबंदी वर्ष) – Previous (गत)/ Current (चालू).
6. Select your Village (गाँव) from the dropdown list for eg. Kolila Sanga (कोलिला सांगा). You can also shortlist villages by clicking on any Hindi Alphabet on right.
7. Search Land Records by Khata No. (खाता से), Khasra No. (खसरा से), by Land Holder’s Name (नाम से) or from All Khatas (समस्त खाते). Select one option.
8. Enter Khata No. (खाता संख्या), Khasra No. (खसरा संख्या), Land Holder’s Name (नाम दर्ज करें) or choose from All Khatas (समस्त खाते).
9. Click on “चयन करें” (Choose) or “ढूँढें” (Search).
10. Click on “नक़ल प्राप्त करें” (Obtain Land Record) to generate Records of Rights Report (Jamabandi Nakal, Khewat-Khatauni)
11. Save your Land Record Report (ROR/ Jamabandi Nakal/ Khewat-Khatauni)
Why Rajasthan Land Records are required?
- To check status of Mutation.
- For verification of land title during sale/ purchase of land.
- For bank account opening.
- To raise farm credit / loan from Bank.
- Required in court in case of legal cases.
- For division of land.
- Personal purposes.
Understanding Rajasthan Land Records (Jamabandi)
Following resources will help you in making better sense out of your Rajasthan Land Records (Jamabandi):
Length Conversion Table and Area Conversion Table for all land measurement units used in India.
For eg. you can find conversion factors for all land area units used in Rajasthan – Bigha, Biswa, Biswansi, Acre, Square Meter, Square Yard, Square Feet etc.
Use this land area converter to convert from one area unit to another. Covers all land area units used in India including all units used in Rajasthan such as Bigha, Biswa, Biswansi, Acre, Square Meter, Square Yard, Square Feet etc.
A glossary of terms used in Indian Land & Revenue Records that will help you in understanding your Rajasthan land records.
Detailed tutorials on land record systems of all states in India.
- ApnaKhata Rajasthan Land Records (ROR/ Jamabandi Nakal) are made available online only for information purposes. However, an authorized copy of ROR (Nakal) can be obtained from one of the Rajasthan Government kiosks as mentioned on the website.
- Land Records and some related services may not be available for few locations. Rajasthan Government is working towards providing all Land Records services online.
Over to You
We need your love! Like, Share and Rate the article if you found it useful.
Have something to say or ask? Please comment below.