Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand Land Records Guide – devbhoomi.uk.gov.in
About Dev Bhoomi – Uttarakhand Land Records System
Dev Bhoomi is the online Land Record software system developed by Revenue Department (Rajaswa Vibhag) of Uttarakhand in association with National Informatics Centre (NIC), to provide Uttarakhand Land Records (ROR/ Khatauni) online at devbhoomi.uk.gov.in.
Dev Bhoomi website covers all 13 districts of Uttarakhand – Almora (अल्मोड़ा), Bageshwar (बागेश्वर), Chamoli (चमोली), Champawat (चम्पावत), Dehradun (देहरादून), Haridwar (हरिद्वार), Nainital (नैनीताल), Pauri (पौड़ी), Pithoragarh (पिथौरागढ़), Rudraprayag (रुद्रप्रयाग), Tehri Garhwal (तेहरी गढ़वाल), Udham Singh Nagar (उधम सिंह नगर), Uttarkashi (उत्तरकाशी). However, land records of some tehsils and villages may not be available online yet. Uttarakhand government is working towards making all land records available online.
Read more about online land record system in India, here – Land Records on Web.
Different reasons why Land Records (ROR/ Khatauni) are required?
You may require your Uttarakhand land records (RoR/ Khatauni) for various reasons, such as:
- To verify land title and ownership.
- To take loan against property.
- To open bank account.
- It is required at Sub-Registrar’s office during sale transaction.
- Required in case of Civil litigation or for other legal purposes.
- For personal purpose.
How to obtain Dev Bhoomi Uttarakhand Land Records Online?
1. Open Dev Bhoomi (Uttarakhand Land Records) website – http://devbhoomi.uk.gov.in.
2. On the home page, select your District (ज़िला) & Tehsil (तहसील) from dropdown. Then Click OK (ओके).
3. On next page, you will get multiple options to obtain various types of information about Land Records, Villages, types of land, area etc. To obtain Land Records click on the link “उध्दरण खतौनी (ROR)/ खाते की नकल” i.e. (Khatauni/ ROR/ Khata Nakal).
4. Select your Village (गाँव) from dropdown.
5. Search by Khata No. (खाता संख्या)/ By Name (नाम)/ Gata No. (गाटा संख्या) for eg. let us select the Khata No. option. Choose Khata No. of your land from dropdown.
6. Click on your Khata No. (खाता संख्या) to generate Khatauni Report.
7. Save your Uttarakhand Land Records Report (ROR/ Khatauni).
Understanding Uttarakhand Land Records (RoR/ Khatauni)
Following resources will help you in making better sense out of your Uttarakhand Land Records (RoR/ Khatauni).
An exhaustive glossary of Indian Land & Revenue Records terms.
A comprehensive guide on all land measurement units used in India including Length Conversion Table and Area Conversion Table.
For eg. you can find conversion factors for land area units used in Uttarakhand – Bigha, Biswa, Biswansi, Nalli, Acre, Square Yard, Square Feet, Square Meter etc.
For quick conversion of one area unit to another, you can use this land area converter. Covers all land area units used in India including units used in Uttarakhand such as Bigha, Biswa, Biswansi, Nalli, Acre, Square Yard, Square Feet, Square Meter etc.
A comprehensive guide on Indian Land Records, covering detailed tutorials on land record systems of all Indian states.
Uttarakhand Land Records (ROR/ Khatauni) are made available online only for information purposes. A certified copy of Land Records can be obtained from local Tehsil office of Revenue Department on payment of nominal fee.
Over to You
We need your love! Like, Share and Rate the article if you found it useful.
Have something to say or ask? Please comment below.