Banglarbhumi – West Bengal Land Records at banglarbhumi.gov.in
About Banglarbhumi West Bengal Land Records System
Banglarbhumi is the online Land Record software system developed by National Informatics Centre (NIC) in association with Land and Land Reforms Department of Government of West Bengal. Its objectives include continuous maintenance & updating of Records of Rights and Maps and to provide Records of Rights (Khatian) and Plot Information of West Bengal state to public.
Banglarbhumi website, banglarbhumi.gov.in, covers all districts of West Bengal – Purba Medinipur, Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, South 24 Parganas, Howrah, Hooghly, Darjeeling, Paschim Medinipur, Bardhaman, Nadia, Cooch Behar, Dakshin Dinajpur, Jalpaiguri, Bankura, Birbhum, Murshidabad, Purulia, Maldah, Uttar Dinajpur. Land Records and some related services may not be available for few locations. West Bengal Government is working towards providing all Land Records services online.
Want to know more about online land record system in India? Read – Land Records on Web.
Why West Bengal Land Records are required?
You would require your West Bengal Land Records (Khatian and Plot Information) for following reasons:
- To verify land title during property transaction.
- To open account in a bank.
- Legal purpose for eg. in case of property dispute.
- For land division.
- For checking Mutation Status.
- To raise farm credit / loan from financial institution.
- Personal reasons.
How to get Banglarbhumi West Bengal Land Records (Khatian & Plot Information) Online?
Youtube Link – http://youtu.be/PQkZSDX1xkI
1. Open Banglarbhumi website – http://banglarbhumi.gov.in.
2. Click on “Know your Property” link on left side tab. It will open the West Bengal Land Records website link – http://banglarbhumi.gov.in:8080/LRWEB. You can also open this link directly.
3. Enter your plot location details – District, Block, Mouza.
4. Search options will be shown after entering location details. Search by Khatian or Plot by selecting an option.
5. Enter your Khatian No. or Plot No. and click on “Submit” to generate ROR (Kahatian & Plot information).
6. Save your Land Records – Khatian & Plot Information.
How to get certified copy of West Bengal Land Records (Khatian & Plot Information)?
Certified copies of Record of Right (ROR) / Plot Information can be obtained from the concerned Block Land & Land Reforms Office (BL & LRO) where application must be submitted on a demi paper affixing court Fee of Rs 20.00 (Rupees Twenty) clearly mentioning the following details :
- Applicant’s Details ,
- Name of Mouza ,
- J.L. No and
- Khatian Number / Plot Number
- ROR Service: The additional amount of court fee (if required) should be submitted to the concerned office before receiving the copy of ROR (Khatian) only.
- Service of Plot Maps: Citizens can get the individual Plot map mentioning dimensions and adjacent plots on an A4 size paper by paying the requisite court fee.
Other Useful Resources
Following resources will help you in making better sense out of your West Bengal Land Records (Khatian and Plot Information):
Length Conversion Table and Area Conversion Table for all land measurement units used in India.
For eg. you can find conversion factors for land area units used in West Bengal – Bigha, Decimal, Chatak, Kattha, Square Yard, Square Feet, Square Meter, Acre, Hectare etc.
Use this land area converter to convert one area unit to another. Covers all land area units used in India including units used in West Bengal such as Bigha, Decimal, Chatak, Kattha, Square Yard, Square Feet, Square Meter, Acre, Hectare etc.
An exhaustive glossary of Revenue & Land Records terms used in India.
A comprehensive guide on Land Records of India, covering detailed tutorials on land record systems of all Indian states.
Over to You
We need your love! Like, Share and Rate the article if you found it useful.
Have something to say or ask? Please comment below.