Bhulekh Bihar Land Record @ lrc.bih.nic.in
About Bhulekh Bihar Land Record System
Department of Revenue and Land Reforms of Bihar has developed the website lrc.bih.nic.in in association with National Informatics Center (NIC) to reform land records system in Bihar. One of the major objectives of this website is to provide Bihar Land Record (Khasra, Khata details) online to general public through Bhulekh Bihar website.
Digitization of land records in the state of Bihar has been slow compared to other states. Land Records for only 14 out of 38 districts have been updated at lrc.bih.nic.in website. Bihar land records are available online for districts of Patna (पटना), Muzaffarpur (मुज़फ्फरपुर), Madhubani (मधुबनी), Darbhanga (दरभंगा), Araria (अररिया), Kishanganj (किशनगंज), Madhepura (मधेपुरा), Begusarai (बेगुसराय), Bhagalpur (भागलपुर), Katihar (कटिहार), Patna (पटना), Bhojpur (भोजपुर), Buxar (बक्सर), Kaimur (कैमुर) & Rohtas (रोहतास). Digitization of records for other locations is under process.
To know more about online land record system in India, read Land Records on Web.
How to obtain Bhulekh Bihar Land Record Online?
1. Open Bhulekh Bihar Land Record website – http://lrc.bih.nic.in.
2. Click on “अपना खाता देखें” link to obtain Land Records (Khasra, Khata details).
3. On the map, click on the District where the land is located for eg. Patna (पटना). Currently, online land records are available only for districts marked with star.
4. Select your Anumandal (अनुमंडल)/ Sub-division on the map for eg. Danapur (दानापुर).
5. Select Anchal (अंचल)/ Block from dropdown.
6. Select Mouza (मौजा)/ Village on left. You can filter Mouzas by clicking on any hindi alphabets provided.
7. Search Land Record by Khata (खाता संख्या), Khasra No. (खसरा संख्या) or by Name (नाम). Then click on “खाता खोजें” (Search Khata).
8. Click on “देखें” to fetch your Land Record/ Record of Rights (अधिकार अभिलेख).
9. Save your Bhulekh Bihar Land Records Report (अधिकार अभिलेख)
Why Land Records (Khasra, Khata) are required?
You may require your land records (khasra, khata details) for various purposes, such as:
- To establish land title during sale of land and during registration of property.
- To raise farm credit / loan from the Bank.
- To check Mutation status.
- For division of land.
- For account opening in Bank.
- Court purposes.
- Personal purposes.
Understanding Bhulekh Bihar Land Records
These resources will help you in understanding your Bhulekh Bihar Land Records better.
An exhaustive glossary of terms used in Land & Revenue Records in India which will help you in understanding your bihar land record properly.
A comprehensive guide on all land measurement units used in India including Area Conversion Table and Length Conversion Table.
For eg. you can find conversion factors for local land area units used in Bihar – Bigha (Pucca), Kattha, Decimal, Dhur, Lecha etc.
For quick conversion of one area unit to another, use this comprehensive land area converter. Covers all land area units used in India including all local units used in Bihar such as Bigha, Kattha, Decimal, Dhur, Lecha etc.
Most comprehensive guide on Land Records in India, available on internet, covering detailed tutorials on land record systems of all states in India.
Bhulekh Bihar Land Records (ROR/ Adhikar Abhilekh) are made available online only for information purposes. However, an authorized copy of Land Records can be obtained from local Revenue department office on payment of nominal fee.
Over to You
We need your love! Like, Share and Rate the article on “Bhulekh Bihar Land Record” if you found it useful.
Have something to say or ask? Please comment below.